We Are a Modern Trading Company
Trades Vision is a team of enthusiasts who strive to make quality brands and products more accessible
Since its founding it has over 300+ active resellers and 15+ direct brands working with us, offering a large list of their products.
We do a strong analysis to make sure each brand and their products are best suited to our customers and resellers in the long run.
We also offer wholesale Drop shipping services leveraging the vast shipping options and multiple warehouses of our brands and other suppliers.
Feel free to contact us for any questions or join our reseller program.
Trades Vision works with number of major brands, distributors and wholesalers. We have different inventory stocks that we purchase directly from the brand or its wholesale inventory.
Most orders are shipped to 48 lower states. We DO NOT ship to Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii.
No international Delivery
Shipping time varies based on product. Most of the products we ship from our warehouse in new York but item may be shipped directly from brand or supplier that may take extra time to process.
Please allow 4-8 working days for delivery.
Enjoy FREE Delivery when you spend $1000 on your order.
No deliveries take place on Bank Holidays.
2nd Day Delivery
Order before Midnight for 2nd day delivery, 7 days per week. Restrictions apply,
This service is not available on Bank Holidays
Usually we take 1 to 2 business days to process your order. Processing may be late due to any unexpected situation.
Order with multiple products may take extra processing time.
THE AGREEMENT: The use of this website and services on this website provided by US TRADESVISION INC (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) are subject to the following Terms & Conditions (hereinafter the “Agreement”), all parts and sub-parts of which are specifically incorporated by reference here. This Agreement shall govern the use of all pages on this website (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Website”) and any services provided by or on this Website (“Services”).
The parties referred to in this agreement shall be defined as follows:
- a) The company, us, we As the creator, operator and publisher of the website, the company builds the website, and provides some of the services available to the users on it. US TRADESVISION INC shall refer to the company, as well as all employees and associates of the company.
- B) You, User, Customer: You, as a user of the website, will be referred to other person’s pronouns such as you, yours, yours or user or customer during this agreement.
- C) Parties: Collectively, the parties to this agreement (the company and you) will be referred to as parties.
2) Support and acceptance
By using the website, you warrant that you have read and reviewed this agreement and you agree to it. If you do not agree to be bound by this contract, please leave the website immediately. If you agree to this agreement then the company agrees to use this website and services only for you.
3) License to use the website
The company may provide you with certain information as a result of your use of the website or services. Such information may include, but is not limited to, documentation, data or information developed by the company, and other content that may assist with the use of your website or services (“Company Content”). Subject to this Agreement, the Company grants you a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable and null license to use the Company Content only in relation to your use of the Website and Services. Company Content may not be used for any other purpose, and this license terminates upon the use of your website or services or the expiration of this Agreement.
4) Internal Property
You agree that the website and all services provided by the company are the property of the company, including all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents and other intellectual property (“Company IP”). You agree that Company has all the rights, title and interest of Company IP and that you will not use Company IP for any unlawful or infringing purpose. You do not redistribute or distribute the Company IP in any way electronically or through the registration of any new trademark, trade name, service mark or uniform resource locator (URL) without written permission from the company. Agree to do.
As a user of the website or services, you may be asked to register with us. When you do this, you will select a user identifier, which can be your email address or any other word, as well as a password. You may also provide personal information, including but not limited to your name. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of this information. This identifying information will enable you to use the website and services. You must not share such identifying information with any third party, and if you find that your identity information has been compromised, you will agree to notify us immediately in writing. Email notification will suffice. You are responsible for maintaining the safety and security of your identity information, as well as for informing us of any change in your identity information. Providing false or inaccurate information, or promoting fraudulent or unlawful activity using the website or services is grounds for immediate termination of this agreement.
6) Acceptable Use
You agree not to use the Website or the Services for any unlawful purpose or for any purpose that is prohibited under this provision. You agree not to use the Website or the Services in any way that could harm the Website, the Services or the general business of the Company.
- A) You agree not to use the Website or the Services:
- I) harassing, abusing or threatening others or violating any person’s legal rights;
- II) infringe any intellectual property rights of the Company or any third party;
Iii) uploading or spreading other computer viruses or other software that can infect another software;
- IV) to commit any fraud;
- V) participate in or create any illegal gambling, sweepstakes or pyramid scheme;
- VI) publish or distribute any obscene or defamatory material;
VII) publish or disseminate any material that incites violence, hatred or discrimination against any group;
VIII) illegally collecting information about others.
7) Affiliate Marketing & Advertising
The Company may engage in affiliate marketing through the Website and the Services so that the Company receives a commission or percentage on the sale of goods or services on or through the Website. The Company may accept advertising and sponsorships from commercial businesses or seek other forms of advertising compensation. This disclosure complies with the US Federal Trade Commission regulations on marketing and advertising and other applicable legal requirements.
8) Confidential Information
By using the Website and the Services, you may provide us with certain information. By using the Website or the Services, you authorize the Company to use your information in the United States and other countries where we operate.
- A) Information we collect or receive: When you register for an account, you may provide us with a valid email address and provide us with additional information, such as your name or billing information. Depending on how you use our website or services, we may also receive information from external applications that you use to access our website, or through various web technologies, such as cookies, log files, clear gifs, web beacons or others. .
- B) How we use information: We use information collected from you to ensure your good experience on our website, including through email communication. We may also track certain aspects of the passive information received to improve our marketing and analytics and, for this, we may work with third party providers.
- C) How you can protect your information: If you wish to disable our access to any passive information you receive from the use of various technologies, you may choose to opt out of cookies in your web browser. Please be aware that the company will receive information about you, such as your email address. If you choose to close your account, the company will store information about you in the following days: 180. After that time, it will be deleted.
The Company may sell goods or services or allow third parties to sell goods or services on the Website. The Company takes all possible information about the goods and services, including product descriptions and images, as accurately as possible. However, the Company does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any product information and you acknowledge and agree that you are purchasing such products at your own risk.
10) Shipping / Delivery / Return Policy
You agree to ensure payment for any items you purchase from us and you acknowledge and confirm that prices are subject to change. When purchasing a physical good, you agree to provide us with a valid email and shipping address along with valid billing information. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel an order for any reason, including errors or omissions in the information you provide to us. If we do so after the payment has been processed, we will
You agree to protect and indemnify the Company and any of its subsidiaries (if applicable) and to protect us against any and all legal claims and claims, including reasonable attorney fees, which may be related to or related to your use or misuse of the Website. Services, your breach of this Agreement or your conduct or actions. If the Company wishes, you agree that the Company may elect its own Legal Advisor and participate in its own defense.
14) Spam Policy
You are prohibited from using the Website or Company Services for illegal spam activities, collecting email addresses and personal information from others, or sending any heavy commercial emails.
15) Third Party Links & Content
The Company may occasionally post links to third-party websites or other services. You agree that the Company will not be liable or liable for any loss or damage caused by your use of any third party services linked from our website.
16) Change & Diversity
The Company may revise this Agreement from time to time and without notice to you. You agree that the Company reserves the right to amend this Agreement or anything contained herein. You acknowledge that all changes to this Agreement are in full effect and effective immediately upon posting on the Website, and that any changes or variations of this Agreement will replace any previous versions unless specifically indicated or incorporated into the new amendment or variation. Of this agreement.
- A) any part or subsection of this Agreement shall be deemed to be inappropriate or invalid by any court, and you agree that, prior to this Agreement, effective reform shall be deemed to be enforceable and fully valid.
- B) You agree to monitor this Agreement as usual and see the effective date of posting at the top of this Agreement for notice of changes or variations. You agree to clear your cache so as not to gain access to an earlier version of this Agreement. You agree that your continued use of the Website after any changes to this Agreement are a manifestation of your continued acceptance of this Agreement.
- C) In the event that you fail to monitor any changes or variations of this Agreement, you agree that such failure will constitute a waiver of your right to review the revised Agreement.
17) The whole deal
This Agreement gives the parties full understanding of any and all uses of this Website. This Agreement supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements or agreements with respect to the use of this Website, whether written or oral.
18) Service disruptions
The Company may interfere with your access to the Website to perform maintenance or emergency services on a scheduled or non-scheduled basis. You acknowledge that your access to the Website may not work at any time for any reason, unencumbered or unscheduled, but the Company shall have no liability for any loss or damage incurred.
19) TERM, TERMINATION & SUSPENSION
The Company may terminate this Agreement with you for any reason, with or without cause. The Company reserves the right to terminate this Agreement if you violate any of the provisions set forth herein, including, but not limited to, a violation of the intellectual property rights of the Company or a third party. , And / or publish or distribute illegal goods. If you register for an account with us, you can terminate this Agreement at any time by contacting us and requesting a cancellation. Upon termination of this Agreement, any terms deemed to have been terminated by their nature shall be in full force and effect. Company has right to cancel your order without notify to other party
20) There are no warranties
You agree to your use of the Website and the Services Your sole and exclusive risk and any services provided by us are on an “as is” basis. The Company hereby expressly disclaims all and all express or lied attendance warranties of any kind, including, without limitation, the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and implied warranty of merchandise. The Company makes no warranties that the Website or the Services will meet your needs or that the Website or the Services will be uninterrupted, error free or secure. The Company makes no warranties as to the reliability or accuracy of any information contained on the Website or that is obtained through the Services. You agree that any loss caused by your loss of data through your computer system or from your use of the Website or the Services is your sole responsibility and the Company is not responsible for any such loss or damage. .
21) Limitation on liability
If you use the Website or the Services, the Company will not be liable for any damages to the full extent permitted by law. The Company’s maximum liability arising out of or relating to this Agreement is limited to one hundred ($ 100) US Dollars or amounts paid by you to the Company within the last six (6) months. This section is not limited to, but not limited to, the profits or revenues you have lost, consequential or punitive damages, negligence, strict liability, fraud or any kind of torts.
22) General Terms:
- A) Language: All communications or notices given pursuant to this Agreement shall be in the English language.
- B) Jurisdiction, law and choice: By using your website or service, you agree that the laws of the State of Wyoming govern any matter or dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement, as well as any dispute. Except as a conflict of laws provisions of any kind between you and the Company. The parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of the following county, if any specially permitted litigation is initiated under this agreement: Sheridan, Wyoming. The parties agree that this choice of law, venue, and jurisdiction is inadmissible and is mandatory in nature. You hereby waive the right to object to any objections of the Platform, including the assertion of a forum non convenience or similar doctrine.
- C) Arbitration: In the event of a dispute between the parties arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the parties shall first seek to resolve the dispute in person and in good faith. If these individual resolution attempts fail, the parties must submit the dispute to arbitration. The arbitration shall be conducted in the following county: Sheridan. The arbitration shall be governed by a single arbitrator and shall not be authorized to add parties to such arbitration, alter the terms of this Agreement, award punitive damages, or certify the class. Mediation is governed by applicable and governed federal law and the following state law: Wyoming. Each party must pay their own costs and fees. Claims for arbitration under this section include, but are not limited to: contract claims, tort claims, claims based on federal and state law, and claims based on local laws, ordinances, statutes or regulations. Company intellectual property claims are not subject to arbitration and may be litigated as an exception to this subsection. The parties, in agreement with this sub-part of this Agreement, waive any rights they may have to the jury trial for arbitration claims.
- d) Hire: This Agreement, or the rights set forth herein, shall not be transferred, in whole or in part, to you. If this Agreement, or the rights set forth herein, is assigned, sold, rented or transferred by the Company, the rights and obligations of the Company shall be binding
My question is how to write my article. I’m an intelligent person, but when it comes to essays I struggle with all the various missions that I have to write, in addition to my own procedure. Here are a few strategies for writing my article for me and I trust that you find these helpful. You will find if you attempt it is likely to essay help write a paper, enjoy yourself and so don’t give up!