Track your product order here or follow the link in the email you receive when your order ships. You can also call Customer Care toll-free at 1-877-250-5823.
- Ordered: This means we’ve received your order, and we’re getting your product or products ready to ship.
- Shipped or in transit: Your order is on its way.
- Delivered: Your order has arrived at its destination.
- Out of stock: The product or products you ordered are no longer available. They won’t be backordered, but you can place a new order when the item is available again.
Delivery confirmation is not available for APO/FPO/DPO orders that are delivered by the military mail service, and package tracking is not available once the package is handed off to the military mail service.
There are a few different ways to get FREE standard shipping:
- Select Ship to Store at checkout. There’s no minimum purchase requirement. (We’ll send your order to the store of your choice, and email you when it’s ready for you to pick it up.)
- Select Ship to Home at checkout and reach an order subtotal of $35 or more (after promo codes and paperless coupons are applied and excluding sales tax and/or applicable shipping charges).
- Include contact lenses or a prescription in your order (excludes flat fee products).
New prescription orders qualify for free 2-day shipping. (Note that Walgreens reserves the right to roll back this offer at any time.)
Note that orders are subject to a $0.049 shipping fee for each 1/10 of a pound over 20 pounds. This fee applies to product, prescription, and contact lens orders, even when all items are free-shipping eligible and/or the $35 minimum has been achieved.
Gift cards ship free, but they do not contribute to the cart subtotal for shipping offers or thresholds. Photo orders and Prescription Savings Club cards are not eligible for free shipping.